Saturday 5 October 2013

Early October Inspiration part 1: CHANELville

So, I have almost completely escaped the 9th circle of Hell that is also known as EPIC flu that I caught last week. I decided to cheer myself up and look up some Fall fashion trends. I was not disappointed. Each year I love Chanel's ready-to-wear fall/winter collections and this year was not different. I decided that instead of red coat that I was going for this fall and winter I will stay with blacks and track down a blue coat instead of a red one. You will see why.

These are my favourites from Chanel Ready-to-Wear FW 2013-14 collection:


Puffy sleeves and huge necks.

This one would not really fit my body type, because it does not have 
a waist definition, but look how the bottom was cut-designed. Pretty.

This is what I'm talking about. This kind of blue is one of my favourite colors.
I won't stop until I get a similar one myself. These hats are also really nice. Good job Karl!

Just look at this! The combination of fabric with vinyl (I assume). Amazing!
One of my top three!


 A "classic" school girl. Again, the neck is emphasized.

 The last one of my top three. Very swan lake/snow queen. The combination 
with vinyl shoes is stunning. 

I really enjoyed watching the collection. The chain necklaces also gave me something to think about. I wrote on my facebook: "Every fall and winter, I want to move to CHANELville." It certainly is true. Here is the video of the entire show:





I was also inspired by the simplicity and design of this scarf which reminded me of pre-war era.

Modern take on a "flapper" hat.

Bags inspired me in terms of texture (reptiles) and color (that strange kind of grey).






pictures: http://www.chanel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment